The functions of the audit committee are as follow:
- Examination of Internal Audit Department reports that are submitted for each internal audit.
- Study of quarterly reports on internal audit and presentation thereof to the Council of the bank.
- Assistance to Council of the Bank in the development of job specification for external auditors.
Banking risks supervisory committee.
The functions of the Banking risks supervisory committee include consideration and coordination of the banking risk management policy. While agreement on the risk management procedures, the Committee shall tend to achieve the optimal balance between risk and profitability for the bank as a whole, while observing the norms of the legislation and provisions of the Bank's Charter, and also developing adequate incentives for the activities of the bank's executive body, structural divisions and individual employees of the bank.
The function of the investment committee is to ensure compliance with the bank's investment policy. Investments shall bring expected profit, and the investment portfolio shall consist of investments with appropriate maturities.
Credit committee functions are the following consideration and approval of the new loans provision procedures or procedures for changing the terms of existing loans;
- formation of the credit strategy and policy of the bank;
- approval of the organizational structure of the crediting process;
- analysis of the loan portfolio and other significant risks associated with crediting.
- fulfillment of forecast indicators and parameters of the bank's business plan for crediting;
- the state of overdue loans of the bank;
- works with troubled assets of the bank.
Committee for personnel evaluation and development.
Main tasks of the committee: Execution of the main provisions in the sphere of management and development of the bank's personnel;
- Monitoring and optimization of the number of employees of the bank and its structural units in order to perform the tasks effectively;
- Making the decision on the reduction of the number of employees of the bank and its structural units;
- Consideration the issues related to work with personnel, who need a collegial decision.
Committee for asset and liability management.
Function of Committee for asset and liability management is detailed monitoring over the balance report as well as bank profit and loss report to ensure that the bank maintains sufficient liquidity. In addition, this Committee oversees the existence of an appropriate balance between assets that generate interest return and banking passives; and that the bank is not in a position where the maturities of liabilities do not coincide with the maturities of assets.