Размер шрифта: A A A
Цвет сайта: A A A A
Date of publishing: 21.07.2022 y.
Time to: 12:00   01.08.2022 y.
Views: 450

In this regard, we sincerely request from You send a commercial offer with the final prices:

Terms and conditions of delivery:

a) Terms of delivery – customs clearance of goods/span>

1. Terms of payment – 15% of pre-payment, the remaining 85% within 10 working days after delivery.
2. Currency of payment – UZS (Uzbek sums).
3. Delivery time – (according to the proposal))

b) Terms of delivery – CIP Tashkent.

1. Terms of payment – 50% of pre-payment, the remaining 50% within 10 working days after delivery.

2. Currency of payment – USA dollars, Euro

3. Delivery time – (according to the proposal)

Deadline for submission of proposals is until 12:00 PM, August 1, 2022, in properly formalized sealed envelopes.

It is allowed to send a commercial offer to the e-mail address no later than the mentioned deadline:

Urinboev Abrorbek; e-mail: Abrorbek.urinboev@kapitalbank.uz Mob. tel.:: +(998) 90 976 00 57 
Tolibov Dilshod; e-mail: Dilshod.tolibov@kapitalbank.uz Mob. tel.: +(998) 90 002 05 87

Form No. 2 Application form of the participant


Vote

Are you satisfied with servicing quality in "Kapitalbank" JSCB?
Click to listen highlighted text! Powered by GSpeech